This Gunpla/Plamo is exclusively sold at events, bundled with Hobby Magazines/Video Games, released as a campaign prize, a gift from the Advanced Tickets purchased from Japanese cinemas, or a Standard-release limited item.
As for international customers, one can either purchase from Hobby Shops depending on the seller (take note that they can be a bit costly unlike the ones sold at the website), or directly from the online shop with shipping & handling.
The Real Grade (RG) GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword is a 1/144 scale released in 2016, initially as an expo-exclusive and later on as a Bandai Hobby Online Shop exclusive.
- 00 Gundam Seven Sword
- GN Buster Sword II
- 2 GN Katars
- GN Sword II (Long)
- GN Sword II (Short)
- 2 GN Beam Sabers
- Fists (1 pair)
- Poseable (1 pair)
- Multipurpose weapon-holding (1 pair)
- Splayed open-palm (1 pair)
- GN Buster Sword II
- Waist adapters for GN Sword II
- 1/144 Setsuna F Seiei figurine
- Special clear stand
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Manipulators feature...
- 3+1+1 articulation for the fingers.
- Pivoting articulation on the wrist socket, with an exception of the fists.
- The head can swivel/tilt on a built-in double-jointed neck.
- The upper torso can slightly tilt back and forth.
- Shoulder joints can tilt frontwards or slightly raise upwards.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a rod joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The upper elbows can rotate.
- The elbows and knees are double-jointed.
- The waist can turn 360 degrees.
- The upper thigh joints can raise horizontally and/or rotate on each piece.
- The ankles can slightly swivel on a ball-and-socket, and/or tilt sideways.
- The two-piece feet can pivot.
- GN Drive units can be faced forwards and backwards, and can be moved up and down via locking mechanism.
- The GN Beam Saber hilts can be flipped up or down when attached on the rear recharge racks.
- The hands are swappable.
- Any of the weapons can be wielded by either the poseable or fixed holding hands. (the latter is recommended for gripping stability)
- Cockpit hatch can open.
- GN Beam Sabers can be optionally detached from the rear recharge racks as handheld weapons.
- The extra hilts with molded tabs can be used as an alternative for gripping stability.
- GN Sword II Long and Short can both transform between Rifle and Sword modes.
- A wire is provided to replicate the GN Short Sword II's discharged form.
- GN Buster Sword II can transform between shield and sword mode.
- GN Katars can be optionally detached from the knee armors as handheld weapons.
- 00 Gundam Seven Sword can attach onto any Action Bases (sold separately) with an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results:
- The parts can be panel-lined with Gundam Markers.
- The kit can be sprayed with Mr. Hobby Top Coat.
- If using matte/flat-finish top coat, it is advisable not to spray on the clear/translucent and the chromed parts - can be done by masking or spraying top coat while the said parts are separated.
- December, 2016 (First Batch)
- October, 2017 (Reissue)