The Master Grade (MG) PF-78-1 Perfect Gundam is a 1/100 scale kit released in 2003.
- Perfect Gundam
- RX-78-2 Gundam
- 2 Beam Sabers
- Perfect Gundam Armor parts
- 2-barrel Hand Beam Gun
- Shoulder Cannon
- RX-78-2 Gundam
- 1 Beam Saber (1 out of 3)
- 4 removable mines
- 1/20 Shiro Kyoda figurine
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Manipulators feature 3+1+1 articulation on each finger.
- Elbow joints can bend 120 degrees, and the knee joints can be bent into 100 degrees.
- Shoulder joints can be slightly pulled out for 120 degrees upward articulation.
- The central panel can be flipped up to reveal an inner cockpit.
- Shoulder cannon can pivot up and down.
- The mines (4 pieces) can be optionally removed from the shield.
- The shield can store up to 3 Beam Sabers.
- Beam Saber hilts can also be optionally removed as handheld weapons.
- Perfect Gundam Armor parts can be removed to reveal RX-78-2 Gundam.
- RX-78-2 Gundam's front pelvis and knee armor panels can be flipped out to reveal mounting points for the Armor pieces.
- The Beam Saber racks can be closed shut into the backpack if one wants to attach the Perfect Gundam's backpack.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details are needed to be applied & panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- Likewise, the Gundam Color for MG Perfect Gundam can be used to paint this kit. (airbrush required)
Notes & Trivia
- The base RX-78-2 Gundam's appearance closely resembles both the Animation model & the HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam kit.
- This Gunpla is one of the few Master Grades to not include the same-scale standing figurine.
Italicized lines are exclusives, while strikethrough lines are canceled releases.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.