The Master Grade (MG) MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam is a 1/100 scale kit released in 1996.
- Zeta Gundam
- 1 pair of poseable manipulators (default)
- 2 Beam Sabers
- Folded (for Waverider mode)
- 1/100 Kamille Bidan figurine (sitting)
- Beam Rifle
- Hyper Mega Launcher
- 1 pair of open hands
- 1 pair of fists
- 6 Landing Gears
- LED unit
- 1/100 Kamille Bidan figurine (standing)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- The fingers feature 3+1+1 articulation on each finger.
- Both arms and legs feature double-jointed elbow/knee parts.
- Due to being used with transformation, the front toes can pivot.
- The rear wings are poseable via joint arms.
- The hands are swappable.
- Zeta Gundam can convert into Wave Rider mode. (some parts require swapping.)
- The beam sabers can be optionally detached from rear waist armor as handheld weapons.
- The front forearm panel can flip out to reveal missiles.
- The tail stabilizer can light-up.
- Beam Rifle, Shield/Nosecone, Hyper Mega Launcher can convert into storage mode for Zeta's Wave Rider mode.
- Landing Gear can attach to the Wave Rider mode via parts swapping.
- Two different plastic materials are featured on the Antennae parts.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, most/some of the details are needed to applied/panel lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- Top coat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied decals.
- If using matte/flat-finish top coat, it is advisable not to spray on the clear/translucent and the softer parts - can be done by masking or spraying top coat while the said parts are separated.
Notes & Trivia
- This was the first transformable MG kit released.
- This was the first MG kit to use LEDs (requires CR1220 battery).
- The stabilizer features pre-printed markings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.