The High Grade Universal Century (HGUC) YMS-15 Gyan is a 1/144 Scale kit released in 1999.
- YMS-16 Gyan
- Beam Saber
- Missile Shield
- 4 Hide bombs
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Pelvis joint can be pulled down to increase leg poseability.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some details are needed to be applied with Gundam Markers or Mr. Color paints.
- High Grade Build Custom Valuable Pod can be used for this kit to recreate YMS-15SS Gyan Vulcan.
- The Gyan Cannon Conversion kit for HGUC Gyan garage kit can be used for this Gunpla to convert into Gyan Cannon.
- The High Detail-up Parts for HGUC Gyan garage kit can be used to upgrade this Gunpla with extra details & articulation.
- The Gyan Marine Conversion Parts for HGUC Gyan garage kit can be used for this Gunpla to convert into Gyan Marine.
Italicized lines are exclusives.
- The Gunpla is also released in the US under the "Skill Level 3 Model Kits" line with a similar-but-different packaging.
- HGBF YMS-15SS Gyan Gya Gyan
Notes & Trivia
- This was the first HGUC kit to feature clear Beam Saber parts.