The EB-06 Graze is a 1/144 scale High Grade Iron-Blooded Orphans kit released in 2015.
- Battle Axe
- Back Boosters
- Hip boosters
- Commander Type head piece
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Battle axe can be attached on both sides of the waist armor.
- Head unit can switch between Standard or Commander Type head pieces via parts swapping.
- Head unit can be opened to reveal the spherical sensor by parts swapping.
Tips & Tricks
- The Bazooka/Shoulder rack combo from the 2nd Option set can be attached on this kit.
- This Gunpla can be repainted into Ares Color or Kujan's Guards color.
- To build the Graze Ground Type, the Battle Blade from the 4th Option Set, and the Hover Units & the Multi-rack backpack from the 9th Option Set is needed.
Frame + New parts
- HGI-BO EB-05S Schwalbe Graze (McGillis Fareed Custom)
- HGI-BO EB-06/tc Graze Kai
- HGI-BO EB-06/tc2 Ryusei-Go
- HGI-BO EB-06r Graze Ritter
- HGI-BO EB-AX2 Graze Ein
- HGI-BO EB-04 Geirail
- HGI-BO EB-06 Graze (Ares Color)
- HGI-BO EB-05S Schwalbe Graze (Gaelio Bauduin Custom)
- HGI-BO EB-06r Graze Ritter (McGillis Fareed Custom)
- HGI-BO EB-AX2 Graze Ein (HGI-BO Iron-Blooded Coating Ver.)
- HGI-BO EB-06j Graze Ground Type Twin Set
- HGI-BO Gjallarhorn Arianrhod Team (new head sensor & Dainsleif arm)
- HGI-BO Graze Schild & Graze (Arianrhod) Set
- HGI-BO EB-06r Graze Ritter (Carta Corps)
- HGI-BO EB-06r Graze Ritter (McGillis Corps)
Notes & Trivia
- Although the Anime reveals that the rifle can store onto it's back armor, the kit does not have this feature.