As for international customers, one can either purchase from Hobby Shops depending on the seller (take note that they can be a bit costly unlike the ones sold at the website), or directly from the online shop with shipping & handling.
The High Grade Iron-Blooded Orphans (HGI-BO) ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos Complete Set is a 1/144 scale kit released in 2016, as a Bandai Hobby Online Shop exclusive.
- Gundam Barbatos 1st - 4th Form
- Extra left arm with Gauntlet
- Long Sword
- 4th Form shoulder armors
- Sub-arms (Long, Short)
- 2 Weapon Adapters
- Smoothbore Gun
- Wire Hook
- 2nd Form Shoulder Armors
- Gundam Barbatos 5th - 6th form
- Large Special Mace
- 2 arm mortars
- 2 Autocannons
- 1st-5th form feet parts
- Reactive Armor
- 5th form Ground Type feet parts
- Poseable sub-arm
- Boosters (with joints)
- 6th form Chest Armor
- Graze Ritter Shoulder Armors
- 2 Backpack Adapters
- 2 Schwalbe Graze Leg Boosters
- Long Sword (with hilt)
- CGS Mobile Worker
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- General (shared with 2 molds):
- Legs feature double-jointed knee parts for wider range of articulation.
- Elbow joints can be bent into 120 degrees.
- Shoulder socket joints can be pulled up for extra upwards articulation.
- Upper torso can slightly tilt frontwards and backwards.
- Backpack sub-arms can be deployed via parts swapping.
- Gundam Barbatos 1st - 4th Form:
- Includes an alternate left arm to create Gundam Barbatos 1st form.
- A pair of Graze Shoulder Armors can be attached on the Shoulder joints.
- The wire hook can be attached on the 1st form's left arm. (removal of the gauntlet & elbow guard is needed)
- Mace , Smooth-bore Gun & Long Sword can be stored onto the backpack sub-arms with two adapters.
- Gundam Barbatos 5th - 6th Form:
- 5th Form: Arm Mortars + 4th Form Shoulder Armors + Normal Feet + Schwalbe Graze's leg boosters + joint part
- 5th Form Ground Type: Arm Mortars or Autocannons + 4th form Shoulder Armors + Ground Type Feet
- 6th Form: Arm Mortars or Autocannons + Graze Ritter Shoulder Armors + 6th Form Chest Armor + Ground Type Feet + Boosters
- Large Special Mace can attach onto either of the the backpack sub-arms with special adapters.
- Large Special Mace can be rearranged into attack mode via minor parts swapping.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, most/some of the details are needed to be applied/panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color paints.
- July 20, 2016 (1st batch)
- August 19. 2016 (2nd batch)
- September 16, 2016 (3rd batch)
- June 2017 (Reissue)
- July 2017 (Reissue, 2nd batch)
- August 2017 (Reissue, 3rd Batch)
Notes & Trivia
- The kit's blue plastic is a lighter shade, and the yellow orange plastic is slightly pale.
- Second HGI-BO kit to include the hilted long sword since the Gundam Barbatos + Long Distance Transport Booster Kutan Type-III set.