The 1/60 Gundam Model Series GAT-X105 Strike Gundam is a 1/60 Scale kit released in 2002.
- Strike Gundam
- Beam Rifle
- 2 Armor Schneiders
- Kira Yamato figurine (sitting)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Manipulators are fully poseable.
- Elbow joints can be bent into 90 degrees.
- The knees feature double-jointed parts.
- Shoulder joints can tilt forward for extra frontwards articulation.
- The cockpit section can be opened to reveal pilot figurine.
- The back panel can be flipped up to reveal mounting point for the Striker Packs.
- Beam Rifle grip can pivot left and right.
- Armor Schneiders are foldable, and can be stored into side the waist armors.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some details are needed to be applied with Gundam Markers or Mr. Color paints.
- The Striker packs from the 1/60 Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System can be used for this kit. (Note: If you wished to display them individually with 3 separate Striker Packs, it's recommended to buy 2 additional 1/60 Strike Gundam kits.)